View Single Post
Old 6th April 2008, 09:45   #8  |  Link
ilikasip

I need a little help also please. (63 yr. old novice)
I have some avi's that I wished to convert to a DVD, used a program allowing me to do this, result three dvd's all okay except the completed job included a super imposed message (text) in centre of screen viewed throughout each of the dvd's (software used). Now, having remaining avi's on PC, and I wish to also make them a dvd, I used another program to do the job, bingo, did the job and I am very happy with the result (no super imposed message) used the newer program and imagburn to complete the task. At this point, is where I need your help..... Can I ..... with the first three dvd's I made that include the unwanted super imposed message, recopy the now existing dvd's using the build sequence in Imagburn to remove, or not include the unwanted message, if the answer is in the affirmative, can you point me in the right direction in advising how I go about selecting or do not include file(s) X,y or z.
I am more than happy to read further if, threads are available, please point me there and I would be most grateful. I have in the past got my answers reading and searching, but with this one I do need a little help.
Many thanks in advance if anybody can assist, cheers for now, ilikasip.
ilikasip is offline   Reply With Quote