View Single Post
Old 18th July 2013, 15:37   #6  |  Link
Forensic

Thank you - thank you

Gavino - Thank you for confirming my suspicion regarding overlay

StainlessS - It works great when I make my test video extremely small, so no complaints. I saw no harm to having a 99 radius as it would only consume more of the user's computer time but, if it is an issue for your coding, make the limit whatever you need it to be. Personally, I am happy at a maximum of 9 but was trying to think of how others might use it in the future.

Also, to give this plug the greatest flexibility for future usage by everyone (and to make it nearly immune to poison and salt-pepper noise), could you add 6 optional parameters. A minimum and maximum value for each of R G B that, if provided, the plug would not alter any pixel who's R G or B value was outside of that range. In this way, the user could specify a color range that is to be amplified while all others colors remain unchanged. For example, a fairly noisy surveillance camera watching for something of a specific color, and this plug could be set to react to this color (plus-minus a range to compensate for camera color compression losses). Again, I am just future-thinking of maximum benefits for everyone.

I am so appreciative of you for creating this plug. I lack the programming skills to convert scripts into plugs (although learning it is on my to-do list) and you are doing this for free.
Forensic is offline   Reply With Quote