Thread: PgcEdit v0.3.
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2004, 22:26   #176  |  Link
jeanl

Quote:
He's almost there! If only PgcEdit could blank a cell. If he could get that to happen and also providing the menu background, my retirement of my guide would be sooo sweeet!
OK here's an idea: What you're asking for is currently a combination of vobblanker (which can blank just about anything! and also show menu background (I think)), and pgcedit. Imagine if pgcedit could invoque vobblanker, telling it to blank this cell in this pgc in this vts(m)... That would already make it soooo much easier. I'm sure jsoto could provide that as command-line arguments.

On the other hand, do you know whether DVDRemake can do this sort of things very easily? I'm wondering what the point is to bang our heads on all these things, if there are programs for less than $40 which can do them in a breeze. I haven't tried DVDremake though, so I don't know how easy it is (but hey, where's the fun in that? )

I think the command-line argument would be great! But that would require good coordination between jsoto and r0lZ... Not impossible though...
Jean
jeanl is offline   Reply With Quote