View Single Post
Old 29th January 2013, 13:34   #3  |  Link
zenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron2 View Post
I don't see any way to accomplish this automatically using Avisynth.

How many such switches are there in the stream? If it is just a few then you can do it manually.

Can you please describe the application so we can understand the problem better?
Thanks neuron2 for taking time to reply.

If it is one I would have done it manually in an NLE. But I would like to do in a batch mode.

The application is I capture two videos of the same event with two cameras in two different locations, but with only one sound input (meaning both videos share the same sound track).

Let us say 100m race. I get a video stream from a camera from the rear end facing runners and another from the camera from the audience's side. Sound is recorded at the same time on a separate device. All two video input devices and sound input devices will be triggered at the same time and ends at the same time.

While compositing I would like to replace the video based on sound events (like a measureable amount of pause in milliseconds) either from video from the camera opposite of the runners or from the audience's side.

I ought to do that on a command line, that is why I am exploring avisynth. Somebody stated that MinMaxAudio plugin can do, but being new to avisynth, I could neither get a head nor tail of the plugin, just figured out that it is based on the frame counts.

This is to produce an automated composite. I hope I made it clear of application.

Last edited by zenny; 31st January 2013 at 06:04.
zenny is offline   Reply With Quote