View Single Post
Old 13th July 2006, 21:23   #302  |  Link
jjwerrett

Best settings still

well found the CBR best to use for MP3 i cant say i tried the OGM container way with .ogg audio hmmm might give that a go as i got a TVIX box which store my films on at the moment which got 400GB hard drive but i never tried OGM film on it think i will try a sample. but as every film i do is set to 2GB file size would anyone recommend any tweaks or that as noticed got option for codec settings for xvid which i leave alone as boy i get lost on it, as you can see this program perfect for me just cause i dont have change this or this just press and go and sleep and wake up and ahh haa it done.

has anyone actually got the old fairuse though which had divx 3.11 with it i just want try it sounds stupid but it just bit fun end day, i would like the cross cutting put on a test maybe Druid could do it as he seems good programmer but i just want see it may take the extra hrs but at the cost of higher output it means it be the only program to be able give the highest quality using various encodes of high or low motion in scenes which what i liked bout it.

Well hope someone can upload the old version be great and thank you for few who helped bout the audio all left is the video resoutions and if to use the internal or external codecs which for me is the lastest XVID install.

hope this helps other newbies like myself for using this awsome program

Last edited by jjwerrett; 13th July 2006 at 21:27.
jjwerrett is offline   Reply With Quote