View Single Post
Old 14th February 2007, 17:20   #50  |  Link
rvm

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpheMeroN View Post
I have smplayer window maxmized while I goto open another video file. When next video file starts to play the window size goes back to default, but now you have to click the maximize button twice to get it to fill screen again instead of once. Also, when you click on maximize the first time, the window size changes yet again and moves to a different position on screen. If this confused you, I can record a video of it in action.
Go to Options->Preferences->Misc and on "Main window resize method" select "never".

Quote:
Onto the slider bar... is it possible to have better precision with this? When I click on the slider in hopes to have the video go to that specific part, it jumps either way left or way right completely missing where I want it to be.
That seems to be the normal behavior of the Qt sliders. If you try you will see that the volume slider does the same.

Quote:
+ and - on keypad makes 200ms increment adjustments for a/v sync. How can I have it do 100ms increments?
Yes, it's a bug. I'll fix it.

Quote:
If a video is playing and I go into smplayer's preferences and enable the "Use software volume control" option it freezes and crashes smplayer/mplayer.
It doesn't happen to me. Can you try with a different binary of mplayer?

Quote:
Font question for subtitles: Can I simply point the config to my Arial.ttf file?
In Options->Preferences->Subtitles you can select any ttf you want.
rvm is offline   Reply With Quote