View Single Post
Old 30th August 2017, 18:32   #1461  |  Link
LoRd_MuldeR
Software Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindernat View Post
First of all, great program - thank you so much.

One issue I'm having is when I am doing a batch conversion, for any folder that has files in its root directory plus additional folders, the additional folders are ignored.

EG: Within Artist A's folder, I have 3 albums and 4 single tracks (single tracks existing in that artist's root directory). In this scenario, only the single tracks are converted and the 3 album folders are skipped.

Yet Artist B, who only has album folders within their folder and no single tracks, nothing is skipped and all converted.

I hope that makes sense.

Anyone else had this occur?
You mean this happens when you are adding a directory to the "Source Files" tab via Drag'n'Drop?

The reason is that, in this case, only the files in the directory itself are added. We do not, by default, add the whole directory tree recursively, because it could easily take ages on a massive directory tree. The only case when it will descend into sub-directories automatically is when the "starting" directory did not contain any files at all. And even then, it only descends to the next level, until some file have been found.

If you which to add a whole directory tree, in a fully recursive manner, you can do so via "File" -> "Open Folder Recursively".

Last edited by LoRd_MuldeR; 30th August 2017 at 18:37.
LoRd_MuldeR is offline   Reply With Quote