View Single Post
Old 13th March 2006, 19:28   #66  |  Link
Ebobtron
Errant Knight

Sorry for my slow response. I have been ill for about a month and to make matter’s worst I decided to give up my 35 year old smoking habit. So I am not even sure that I am sane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizick
Filmcutter is still not usable for me. I do not know, how to set the picture size of preview window exactly equal to frame size.
Yes, I know. I feel like a young student who has forgotten his home work. I could have included this feature in either of the last two versions, but my focus was on the preview window with script editor, which you have failed to comment on, should I assume that without an “actual size” video window this feature is useless too?

In my defense since the beginning of the year my attention to the core project has been deflected by FilmCutter’s need for a more competent viewer. So most of the work in FilmCutter has been “non related” to viewer support, except as needed.

Sadly most of my total time has been completely spent away from FilmCutter as the work to secure a new viewer is not at all related. I have spent some wasted time waiting for mail that never comes, questions that don’t get answered, but I have kept working.

Version 1.5 beta is close but my mental state is still a little too flighty to be relied upon for testing. I want some version of the new direct show viewer testable and I will implement some sort of “source video size option” in “preview“, as well. Documentation changes and updates will take more time also.

Anyway thanks for the help and hopfully by the time I get FilmCutter up to Version 2.0 she'll be a pretty usefull tool.

http://members.aol.com/avsfilmcutter
Ebobtron is offline   Reply With Quote