View Single Post
Old 6th April 2013, 00:02   #18195  |  Link
Keiyakusha
契約者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyawa View Post
Well, the chart is still somewhat in a feedback stage. I've been reading some recommendations from other users and I came with this configuration
Personally I use Jinc3taps AR for everything so I can't say about other options, but just wanted to comment on Smooth motion option.
I watch anime mostly (like 99% of everything that I watch offline and 95% of what I watch in general), where the difference between frames is often huge even if its not a scene change. And I find smooth motion to look very ugly. I can easily see where it occurs. However without it I can't tell the difference, can't tell that something wrong even if some frames get dropped due to video/display framerate mismatch or whatever.
Maybe I set up something wrong or something, but as I said for me everything looks fine even without this option, so I don't want to invest a time to check this. I just want you to check whatever this option really that useful before recommending it to someone, especially if its many people. Just because this option is there and some people in this thread use it, it doesn't means that it should be used by everyone.

Last edited by Keiyakusha; 6th April 2013 at 00:06.
Keiyakusha is offline   Reply With Quote