View Single Post
Old 4th February 2009, 21:17   #1035  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBK View Post
Just something of interest JD..... I took all the working files from the Max Payne BD-9 that was skipping on the PS3s and manually joined all the AVS.264 files together using TSSplitter, and then remuxed that joined m2ts file into BD structure with TSMuxer and the resulting BD plays fine on the PS3. I then did the same using all the m2ts files from the workfiles folder as well and that resulting BD also plays fine.
I did try just joining and remuxing altogether in one step with TSMuxer, but it still skipped when using either the AVS.264 or m2ts files from that workfiles folder.

So the encoding seems not to be the issue... but more how TSMuxer is now joining them?

I don't know if this info helps JD, but seems I can rebuild a working BD-9 that won't skip on the PS3s, using either of those files from the workfiles folder, no need for a reencoding with x264.
What I'd like to see is this: Take the folder that was created for burning to disc and run TSMUXER against that M2TS -- and tell it to create a BD Structure. I'd like to see if it is the joining of the parts (that was done in the first mux) that is causing the problem.