View Single Post
Old 7th March 2008, 22:54   #12  |  Link
mikeytown2
Resize Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickboy View Post
So you'd rather have functions that silently do the wrong thing when given certain inputs? You don't even bother using Assert() to validate them, nor do you describe in the comments which values to avoid.

It's not as if they're unlikely inputs. You only need to call CutFrames(c, 0, ...) for it to be wrong.

I've made my functions public domain for a reason. If you don't want to tell people to go download my scripts (and I don't think anyone actually has any problem with that), you're free to simply copy and paste the parts you need.
It's nothing against your scripts, just me personally, any time i have to download multiple files to get a function working, i find that annoying; trying to avoid that if i can. Thank you for the option to paste your script into this.

I never considered 0 as an input for this function (was thinking they would use trim), now i think CutFrames handles this quite nicely.

I also added Preconditions to the header.

Where should i pass the BlankClip Color property into this function? i was thinking after int "duration".
mikeytown2 is offline   Reply With Quote