View Single Post
Old 28th July 2009, 17:14   #4214  |  Link
worknstiff

Pardon Me,but does anyone here have to use AVCHD Patcher. The first few BD_RBLD movies I did refused to play on my ancient DMP-BD30 unless I ran the patcher on the index.bmmv. I still use it but I don't think it does anything anymore because it doesn't create a index.bdmv.bkup. It used to say patch completed and create a bkup, I think now it just checks the index.bdmv and if it is ok leaves it alone. Does anyone know if this is the case or if it needs to be used anymore? Does it create the chapter play issues I keep having with my full disk backups. Watchmen BD-25 movie only plays but if you hit chapter seek or FF it freezes up the player. I took it to BB and tried multiple players and all freeze up, I have a friend with a PS3and he has the same problem. Is it my Vista OS or the software I have installed or what? Does anyone else have this problem? I have made lots of playable BD-9 movies but for some reason this Watchmen movie only in BD-25 is really a big pain, I have spent 48 Hrs of encoding time and still no love. Ay Carrumba! Please help, I want to move on from this disaster, I can hope when I watch it that it's worth all the hassle. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
worknstiff is offline   Reply With Quote