View Single Post
Old 12th December 2011, 18:41   #3  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

I wondered if the DGIndex Batcher could be persuaded to work with DGAVCIndex (which I had not previously used).
I spent about 10 minutes all told and got it working OK, Apart from a few text strings referring to DGIndex or VOBs
which you could change yourself if you wish, just search for DGIndex and change them.

Below are the pertinent lines to change to get it to work (DGAVCIndex does not support Joining of file sets
so although the batcher will oblige, it will not work EDIT: Only the first file in the set will be output by DGAVCIndex).
Presumably, could be equally easily changed for DGNVIndex.

At the beggining of the file.
Code:
Global Const $BATCHER_NAME = "DGAVCIndex_Batcher_v0.00"
Global Const $BATCHER_INI = "DGAVCIndex_Batcher.ini"
Global Const $DEFAULT_EXECUTABLE = "C:\NON-INSTALL\DGAVCDec\DGAVCIndex.exe" ; Modify to suit
Global Const $PROCESS_NAME = "DGAVCIndex.exe"
Global Const $MAIN_WN = "[CLASS:DGAVCIndex]"
Global Const $FILTER = "AVC Files (*.264;*.h264;*.AVC;*.m2t;*m2ts;*.mts;*.tp;*.ts;*.Trp)"
A bit further down.

Code:
; Check if DGAVCIndex is already running, if not, then start it.
If Not WinExists($MAIN_WN) Then
    If $DEFAULT_AUTO_EXECUTE Then
        Do
            ; Dont enclose Working Directory ($CLIP_DIRECTORY) in quotes, it dont work.
            Run('"' & $EXECUTABLE & '"', $CLIP_DIRECTORY & "\")
            If @error = 0 Then
                ProcessWait($PROCESS_NAME)
                Sleep(1000) ; a little time to get up, and a window
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
            If MsgBox(8192 + 32 + 1, "Problem Unable to run DGAVCIndex", "Find DGAVCIndex.exe") <> 1 Then Exit
            $EXECUTABLE = FileOpenDialog("Finding DGAVCIndex.Exe", $EXECUTABLE, "(DGAVCIndex.Exe)", 1 + 2, "DGAVCIndex.Exe")
        Until 1 + 1 <> 2 ; 4E4, ... For a long time.
    Else
        MsgBox(0, "Problem", "DGAVCIndex does not appear to be started, please check")
        Exit
    EndIf
EndIf
Near the end of the file (Was 'FINISH').

Code:
Fn_WinWaitActive("Information", "Finished!", 3600) ; wait for a maximum of 1 hour for indexing to complete.
Fn_WinClose("Information", "Finished!") ; Close the Information window

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 25th February 2012 at 03:48.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote