View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2008, 16:05   #1  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

PgcEdit v9.0 released (24 Dec 2008) and v9.1 (3 Jan 2009)

PgcEdit v9.0 finally released!

The changes are so numerous that I can't list them all here.
See What's new in PgcEdit v9.

Please note that there are new versions of the Play All PGC and the VOBU plugins. Please download and install them if you need them, as the old versions may be incompatible with PgcEdit v9.

Also, the Time Maps and Language Unit (LU) plugins are now deprecated, as their functions have been integrated in PgcEdit itself.

Now, the bad news:

PgcEdit is no longer totally free! A nag screen is displayed during some seconds when PgcEdit starts, to boost the donations! Apart from that, no functionalities of PgcEdit are disabled. The source code is temporarily unavailable, of course.

The donors that have donated even a single $ in the past, will receive by email a code to disable the nag screen. If you haven't received your code in 2 or 3 days, please send me an email. (My email address is on the PgcEdit homepage, in the contact section.) Also, if you have helped me in the past, for example by writing some guides, you may receive a free code. Again, write me!
I wish to thank the peoples who have already donated. Unfortunately, they are not numerous, and therefore I had to introduce this little limitation. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The guys who have not donated yet will need to pay at least $15 or €10 to receive the code. Sorry, guys, you should have donated when PgcEdit was free!

Last edited by blutach; 17th February 2009 at 03:33.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote