View Single Post
Old 5th May 2018, 18:02   #50693  |  Link
brazen1

Hmmmm? I usually dial back my madVR settings to accommodate all videos that fall within certain profiles. I don't want to tailor madVR or anything else based on the variances in titles other than what profiles already offer. For instance, one 1080p title can use some very high settings. Another 1080p needs the settings dialed back. There is nothing a profile would distinguish differently between the two titles. One is just more resource intensive than the other. Perhaps I could use one version of madVR with settings appropriate for one title using MPC-BE, and another version of madVR for the other more intensive titles using MPC-HC for example? I can call up as many different players in my front end (KODI) as I desire to add. Presently I'm using 5 different players default assigned where each shines best.

MPC players only allow to select which renderer, not versions of the same renderer. This could pose a problem. madVR versions would need to be added in front end software unless someone knows how to associate madVR versions with players. This could be a wild goose chase. Only want to use one front end.

One example that would work appears to use ZoomPlayer with one madVR version and MPC with another. I may give this a try....

Last edited by brazen1; 5th May 2018 at 18:11.
brazen1 is offline   Reply With Quote