View Single Post
Old 9th December 2011, 18:58   #11439  |  Link
dream88

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjoeblow View Post
Does anyone have Nero 7 decoders working on Win7x64, and if so, could you please provide working instructions?

Despite asking some time ago, and having someone post advice, it doesn't work. Trying to run Regsvr32 on AdvrCntr2.dll works fine; running it on NeAudio2.ax fails (regsvr32 hangs and then crashes); and running it on NeEacDec.dll fails, it reports it can't find an entry-point DllRegisterServer.

I have installed a retail version of Nero7Ultra with retail BluRay/HDDVD plugin and no go.

Many thanks
The REAL Joe
Hi i have made an sfx for eac3to with nero 7 , surcode, arcsoft all in one setup only 8mb, without installing nero/surcode etc, not sure if i could post it here though, i made it for 64 bit too.

For nero 7 the only files you need are ( advrcntr2.dll msvcp71.dll msvcr71.dll NeAudio2.ax NeEacDec.dll ) and the correct registry keys from your nero 7.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ahead]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ahead\Installation]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ahead\Installation\Families]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]
"Company"=""
"EulaAccepted"="x"
"MissingFilesState"="0"
"Serial7_xxxxxxxxxxxx"="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"
"User"=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ahead\Installation\Families\Plugins]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ahead\Installation\Families\Plugins\Info]
"Serial7_xxxxxxxxxxx"="*xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"

For surcode you need the ( surcodedvd.exe Tables folder and lservrc ) and correct registry keys for surcode.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Minnetonka Audio Software]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Minnetonka Audio Software\SurCode DVD-DTS]
"Home"="C:\\(path to folder)\\Surcode DTS Encoder"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Minnetonka Audio Software\SurCode DVD-DTS\1.0.10]
@=""

For arcsoft you need ( ASAudioHD.ax checkactivate.dll DtsDec.dll dtsdecoderdll.dll MagCore.dll MagPCMac.dll MagUIEngine.dll MagUIInter.dll msvcp71.dll msvcr71.dll ).

A copy of msvcp71.dll & msvcr71.dll are required in the same folder as nero 7, arcsoft & eac3to folder.

I worked out how everything works and put a package together myself with all these files.

Last edited by dream88; 9th December 2011 at 19:19.