View Single Post
Old 1st January 2018, 08:32   #48009  |  Link
huhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
wouldn't that record duplicate frames?
yes and the trick is it to not show duplicated frames and duplicated frames are pretty easy to fix but don't worry there are even more problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mparade View Post
I have the following system without 3D working both using JRiver and Kodi for testing.
try it in MPC-HC
Quote:
Problem: Both of my players are crashing when selecting "use Direct3D 11 for presentation..." under general settings of madVR. Black screen effect after selecting "enable automatic fullscreen exclusive mode".
madVR version: 0.92.4.
what now? does the player crash or do you get blackscreen or both?
be awaree that windows 10 pretty much hates FSE and it has changed alot in term of FSE and depending on the windows 10 version you are using you may have more or less problems.

don't except microsoft nvidia or AMD to test 3D properly test it. it is not used much... and they have way bigger problems.

what so ever 3D work fine for me.
i just need to run the nvidia 3d wizard and that it.
Quote:
I have a 3D capable system but 3D has never been working here using madVR and LAV filters. When I try to play back a "frame-packed" mkv container in Jriver/Kodi DSplayer, after being sure I am fulfilling all the requirements for 3D playback, madVR handles the decoded source as 2D (even no indiation of 3D among the "ctrl+J infos" while playing back), so I am pretty sure of that that something is wrong at the decoding stage already (LAV filters).
when installing lavfilter you need to install the extra intel 3D decoder that is not installed by default.
huhn is offline   Reply With Quote