View Single Post
Old 17th May 2016, 11:04   #38036  |  Link
ionutm80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post

Your expected frame drop reported by madVR should only be a single frame every twenty minutes. It is to keep the video in-sync with the audio while usually playing the video correctly at the very slightly off frame rate. It sounds like your problem is somewhere else.

I suspect madVR interacting with SVP. Those are pretty light settings, is the GPU downclocking after a while?

"All possible things" rules out pretty much everything we could suggest... What have you tried?
Things tried:
- custom resolution NVidia / not working on my TV - starts with 59.94 but reverts immediately to 59.937
- lowered the settings in madVR to bare minimum / nothing changed
- on x86 chain I have 1 frame drop every 4.xy hours but only with ReClock / obviously not possible in x64
- checked on another system but with Intel HD4400 and there I can get very close to 59.94 --> 59.94006 / probably NVidia 60Hz resolution is in fact fixed at 59.937 ?

I do not know what else to try, but again my knowledge is limited and something escapes me ... or as you suggested maybe could be SVP linked meaning that probably I should interpolate to screen rate (much heavier on resources since more calculations needs to be done) instead of a fixed default 59.94 ...

Downclocking should be spotted with GPU-Z no? I can watch that to see if it's the case. Any suggestions on what else I should check?
ionutm80 is offline   Reply With Quote