View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2005, 20:26   #5  |  Link
2COOL
PGC Navigator in Training

Quote:
Originally posted by Surf
Currently I'm backing up with THX->movie->menu. I know the strategy is quite different for in yours the gprms are set NOT to display the THX......
A common DVD usually goes in this flow. (I'll use your example) THX -> MENU -> MOVIE. If THX came before the MENU, then it would be considered like an intro. I would just do my jumps to the THX's playback and let the DVD control it from there.

BUT, your preferred flow is THX -> MOVIE. Did you previously have your menus in-between? My first assumption is that you did but wanted to have your movie play first and then menu. If FP PGC -> BYPASSED MATERIALS-> THX -> MENU -> MOVIE is really how your DVD flows, then it would be easy to say, just jump to your THX clip.

The thing about coming up with Jump2PGC was that, it was done with the assumption that it fell into a DVD with a "normal" flow, FP PGC -> STUFF -> MAIN MENU -> MOVIE. I left some room for creative users, a.k.a. Advanced Users to use PgcEdit's macros with Jump2PGC to produce what you really want.

There is a way to do what you want but I don't think Jump2PGC will help you entirely on it. You could directly jump to your Movie and then use PgcEdit's "Import First-Play (startup) clip" macro in regards to your THX.