View Single Post
Old 8th December 2001, 14:29   #33  |  Link
dreamline

K guyz I did try and lower the max bitrate from 2498 to 2400 and guess what it worked just like dvd2svcd said..

Yesterday I tried it with the whole movie though. This morning I tried it with 1-2 files and it crashed.. Now I am doing it again with 2 files and CCE goes through...

Oh heres the birates I set:
Max 2400 Min 1642 Max avg 1733
Min avg not set

In about 30 mins I know the result and I hope that my other problem is solved then too.

Edit: The movie was encoded succesfully unfortunately my other problem still exists.. I get crazy macro blocks when I encode the whole movie.. Im at my wits end and dont know what to do about that anymore.. I guess im gonna try to reinstall CCE to see if that works for my last problem.. Have been at it for about a week now and im getting demotivated...

Here's the thing: I am encoding a movie called 'in the shadows' and if I encode one vob everything is fine, but when I do multiple vob's I get this weird shit on everything thatt moves (looks like macroblocks), however I tried all the tutorials about everything by now and it wont solve my problem. I think the problem is CCE SP, so what I would like to know is do any of you have changed settings of CCE after installation ?? Or might it just be the movie? Im gonna try an other movie now to see if the problem still exists.. Sorry to bug you guyz here for it, but i thought since its a CCE thread.. heheheh

Last edited by dreamline; 8th December 2001 at 15:08.
dreamline is offline   Reply With Quote