View Single Post
Old 6th July 2011, 23:48   #448  |  Link
twazerty
AVCHDCoder developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
^ bumping the topic ^

Twazerty: two issues - AVCHDCoder still doesn't make ISO's on my Windows Server 2008 R2 system. Not really a big problem, I just do it with ImgBurn afterwards. As not many people will be using a server OS, I can understand if this issue doesn't get fixed. Other issue can be fixed, I'd like to be able to have an intro but no menu. AVCHDCoder only lets you choose between a menu and an intro, and no menu and no intro. In a future version of AVCHDCoder would you please include an option to only have an intro and no menu?

-- Edit: I have had contact with twazerty through e-mail. The 'intro but no menu'-option will probably be included in a future version of AVCHDCoder.

Update: concerning the IMGBurn / Windows Server 2008 R2 issue, I saw in the logs that the destination-switch does not use quotation marks:

/DEST D:\AVCHDCoder films\movie\movie.iso

Should that not be:

/DEST "D:\AVCHDCoder films\movie\movie.iso"
Looks like that could be the solution. I didn't notice it. On normal windows it just runs fine without the quotes. But it is better if they are there. Can you test something out for me?
Open cmd and past the imgburn command (can be found in the log) so you get this:
- WinKey + R (Run)
- cmd
- complete command WITH and WITHOUT quotes. If it fails without quotes and passes with quotes then we found it.
twazerty is offline   Reply With Quote