View Single Post
Old 17th January 2002, 22:01   #39  |  Link
trbarry

Quote:
Hi Tom, have you seen that D Graft has released another IVTC avisynth filter recently ? He posted in the avisynth forum....Have you checked it out? & if so what do you think
I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. But I had some discussions with him about it a couple weeks ago and it seems he had some very good ideas. Hopefully we can get him over here to also put it in DVD2AVI.

For both you and anyone else with a desire to merge TEST code see the current version of Dmitry's stuff (temporarily) at www.trbarry.com/DVD2AVIT2.zip

But be aware that while in seems to run fine (and faster) on my 1.7 P4 Dmitry says it crashes on his and we don't have any idea why yet.

It would be nice if anyone else could reproduce the problem. Especially someone running under the VS6 IDE.

For anyone playing with this, SSE2 support can be easily turned on an off in the gui.cpp member at the point where it is recognized. Scan there for "SSE2".

So far the changes for SSE2 are: the replacement mmxidct.asm member, a changed Add_Block function and a changed function call to idct in the GetPic.c member and code in gui.cpp to recognize SSE2 and add the menu selection. That last also of course added entries to the resource file and resource.h.

Int 21 -

I hope this works on yours and you can merge it easily. I still use Avisynth a lot and would much like the faster one to frame serve.

- Tom (trbarry @ trbarry.com)
trbarry is offline   Reply With Quote