View Single Post
Old 1st April 2014, 17:53   #16  |  Link
nopea

I see what the problem is.... when the AVI is muxed into a .mkv, that muxing part of the process is fine. However, when it gets to the part where is tries to extract the .mkv file with eac3to, it cannot read or recognize the video bitstream. I can confirm this by straight up muxing the .avi to an .mkv file then trying to open it with HD Streams Extractor (eac3to). I get an error there as well.

So I am guessing this process only works if the video and audio streams are encoded with codecs that eac3to can support (extract). My .AVI (which is muxed to .mkv) is obliviously one that is not supported. I do not have any other codecs that I can use to create an AVI with to test.

The next step would be to change the behavior so that one click does not ignore the audio track when using AVISource (when create intermediate .mkv option is disabled). Or a perhaps at least make it an option.

But for now, creating AVS scripts outside MeGUI and then using those scripts with One Click is working perfectly.
nopea is offline   Reply With Quote