View Single Post
Old 1st March 2015, 15:16   #234  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.61

Already a new version.

After the request to rip to 720p by |1313| here, I have realized that it is not really difficult to add that option, and I did it. There is now a new option in tab 5 to resize to 720p (and another option to select the Avisynth resize filter for that operation). The subtitles are resized too. If you hardcode the subtitles on the video, they are hardcoded before the resize of the video, so the best quality possible should be maintained.

The other important change is the new version of FRIMSource, recompiled with the latest Intel SDK, and that should be fully compatible with the latest Intel MVC decoder and hardware drivers. (@Iggyrules: I doubt that it will solve your problem, but try it anyway!)

Quote:
# v0.61 (March 1, 2015)
# - Added the possibility to resize the final video to 720p (in tab 5). The subtitles are also resized.
# - Added Settings -> Open Console at Startup.
# - The position of the console is now also saved in the config file (if it is open when the config is saved)
# - Fix: The Preview of the "Move Cinemascope Image Up" option did not work without a DirectShow codec able to open MPLS files. It's uses now the longest M2TS.
# - Minor cosmetic changes
# - Updated FRIMSource to the latest version (v2015-02-28, compatible with libmfxhw32.dll v6.14.11.28). Thanks Videofan3d!
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z

Last edited by r0lZ; 1st March 2015 at 15:20. Reason: typo