View Single Post
Old 28th February 2015, 17:04   #229  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Hum, I've noticed "Return on error: error code 1, sample_decode.cpp 66". Obviously, it's during the decoding operation that the error occurs.

Are you sure that your BD or ISO is fully unprotected? BD3D2MK3D can't process encrypted BDs.

Also, try to decode in sw mode. Use the menu Settings -> MVC Decoder -> Hardware acceleration. Auto is the default and tries to detect the "best" decoding mode automatically according to your hardware. (It may not work correctly because you are running Windows in an emulator.) Use Disabled, that turns off the hardware acceleration. (You can also try Enabled, but I guess that the program will either crash or error out.)

You may also want to try FRIMSource instead of DGMVCSource, but I don't think that will make any difference.

If that solutions do not work, that means probably that you cannot use the Intel decoder under the Windows emulator, and unfortunately there is probably no solution. BD3D2MK3D has not been designed to be run in a Mac emulating Windows. Sorry.

The Settings menu "remembers" your settings, so you can see what has been the options used for your last encode simply by browsing the menu.
You can also have a look at the _ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs file. If the last parameter in the interleaved = DGMVCSource(...) command is "hw = 0", then you have run the decoder in automatic mode, and you can't tell what mode has really been used. If it is "hw = 1", then you have used software mode, and the MVC decoding *should* work. With "hw = 2", you have forced the hardware mode, and it's not a good idea!