View Single Post
Old 29th May 2013, 17:47   #18903  |  Link
sgraves66

madVR settings

I've created my own media center frontend using SDL 2.0 and use LAV filters with madVR. I create a native win32 window to host the renderer. This window is disabled and disallows focus to allow window events to be captured by the primary SDL window. When entering and leaving madVR fullscreen exclusive mode, the hosted window becomes enabled and focused, so keyboard and mouse events aren't being captured by SDL. The first time I change from windowed to exclusive, the hosted widow remains disabled, but any subsequent change back to windowed allows the renderer to be focused.

Would it be possible to add an option to keep the hosted window's styles when entering and leaving fullscreen exclusive mode? It would also be nice to see an option to fully disable keyboard shortcut processing in madVR. I'm sure most user's wouldn't need these options, but it would help my effort tremendously. The frontend is designed to use DirectShow, VLC, mplayer, mplayer2 and any additional player that supports embedding, but DirectShow is default for obvious quality reasons.
sgraves66 is offline   Reply With Quote