View Single Post
Old 21st August 2017, 08:55   #22151  |  Link
nevcairiel
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aufkrawall View Post
Would it be possible to make copyback selectable like for DXVA2? Or do that automatically when a device is selected which is not the primary graphics adapter?
I didn't want a seperate entry in the decoder box because that doesn't allow seamless fallback between Native and Copy-Back.

However I have changed it now to only use Native when you select "Automatic" and updated the instruction hint to that effect. It probably makes the most sense to always obey user settings, and for testing purposes its probably a good thing as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelGraves13 View Post
VC-1 playback doesn't work for me with DX11 LAV Video (0.70.2-45 nightly) and madvr 0.92.1b. Can someone else confirm this on their end? My GPU is a 1080 Ti. DXVA2 N and CB work fine. Also, software works fine too, as well as CUDA.
VC-1 works just fine here. Make sure you don't use way too many buffers (ie. input queue size in madVR), it can sometimes cause decoding failures.

I should probably put an artificial limit in place for VC-1, it seems to be more affected by this then the others, but I would generally not recommend to use extremely large decoder queues in madVR either way.

Last edited by nevcairiel; 21st August 2017 at 13:10.
nevcairiel is offline   Reply With Quote