View Single Post
Old 27th September 2014, 10:11   #12  |  Link
Orf
YAP author

turbojet, thanks for the feedback
Quote:
As someone who often watches in window mode I appreciate the auto hiding of toolbars.
Yap do auto hide toolbars or you mean something different ?
Quote:
scrollbar thumbnail stuck on and couldn't figure out to remove it
Sounds like a bug to me, how to reproduce it ?
Quote:
Maximized window to fullscreen then back to window goes to a default size, expected maximized
There's two buttons in full screen mode maximize and restore. Turning full screen mode off always works like restore. Is that behaviour case confusion ?
Quote:
pixel shaders
what you use this for ?
Quote:
auto play when media is opened
There's no "open" action at all. Media is imported once and then it stays in library database
Quote:
c. large time display (second important thing on toolbar imo but usually one of the smallest)
What time do you mean here ? Clock ? If yes it is located in the caption of information panel (I)
Quote:
options to declutter the toolbar, the top line of toolbar is unnecessary imo, ditto with messages and status icon in lower left.
It is a group seek bar. You can seek entire group here. The lower seek bar is item seek bar where you can seek only through current item. When item is not a part of a group, both seek bars looks the same and one of then is unnecessary, yes, I simply do not hide it
Quote:
tv tuner support (this is probably a lot of work)
I do use TV tuner myself. It have special application (player) with it. What are the benefits of putting all that stuff inside media player ?
Quote:
maybe an additional skin option or skinning support (default isn't ugly but some may prefer different looks)
As I mention in first post, I need a graphics for that, and I can't do it myself
Orf is offline   Reply With Quote