View Single Post
Old 25th November 2020, 18:00   #553  |  Link
Buck

I recently uploaded the data for Ghost In The Shell (Blu/4KUHD) - 2020 - US edition. For the Blu-ray, I received this DVDFab error when launching the movie:

After that notice, DVDFab continues to the video. I can jump to and see chapters, but with lots and lots of drive seeking. So I cancel that. And I have been checking back every several days, but without seeing any improvement (I hate those month-long 3-days!).

Oddly enough, when playing the disc in VLC, chapters are in the wrong place! For example, the "garbage men" sequence @13min is showing @28min, and the "deep dive" sequence is in it's place @13min. This does not happen in DVDFab.

Question -- did FindVUK obtain "bad data" for the list that might affect the sequence of chapters? If so, or even if not sure, you might want to delete that data until DVDFab works up their remedy for this new protection.

BTW, no such error shows for the 4KUHD disc in DVDFab, but it might be prudent to remove that one, too, until the whole error situation clears up.
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote