View Single Post
Old 17th October 2019, 10:21   #1719  |  Link
staina

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, and that question is related to tsMuxer and only indirectly to BD3D2MK3D, so IMO you should have posted your question in the tsMuxer forum. But here is my answer anyway.

I'm sure that you can use BD3D2MK3D to know the exact assignment of the 3D-streams, and I'm also sure that they are often wrong in tsMuxer. I don't know if using the correct assignments from BD3D2MK3D to remux the streams with tsMuxer is sufficient to solve the tsMuxer bug. I hope so, but I use tsMuxer only to demux things, and therefore I don't know its bug when it muxes.

Therefore, I suggest to do a test yourself. Remux a 3D BD that has the wrong 3D-Planes assignments in tsMuxer, but use the correct values from BD3D2MK3D. Then, use tsMuxer and BD3D2MK3D to compare the 3D-Planes list of the newly remuxed BD, and it they are again different, you will know that tsMuxer has the same bug when it muxes.

In that case, you may have to use its (bad) 3D-Planes assignments, and with some luck, the final remuxed BD will be correct. Honestly, I'm not sure, but I think that it may again store the 3D-Plane numbers in the MPLS without paying attention to the order of the streams, and if it does that, the demux bug will be undone by the remux bug ! Of course, if that works, you will have to remux the same number of subtitle streams, in the same order than in the original BD, and with the same 3D-Plane numbers.
Change 3D-plane in tsMuxer does work, Shall I tested.

What I don't know is that a if can use already remuxovaný ISO file with main function in that is only several subtitles streams and me here change 3D-plane to to those that this remux does not contain, but in original him contained. Or I have to always use original Bluray, because after remux with at 3D-plane, that is not used clear all data e.g . about depth display subtitles.

Where there are saved data to single 3D-plane? Is that a video stream, CLPI file or MPLS file.