View Single Post
Old 29th April 2015, 12:39   #1  |  Link
SilSic

How to synchronize two videos by comparing video frames

Hi all,

I need a script which makes it possible to synchronize(video/audio) two videos by comparing video frames which includes cutting the videos to be absolutely identical.
Especially for animes which differs e.g. by eyecatcher commercial break, black transits.

I've been looking for that since so many years but always ended up with no luck which really surprises me, because there are so many people who really need that! Right now search and cut scenes is all I can do but it is a pain in the neck(time-consuming!!!) which I'll never get used to and we are talking about 200 episodes and many others. There is absolutely no software which does that whole process what I'm looking for! But there a few which does have the function like autopano video(Automatic motion-based synchronization of the video frames) but without cut function which means it is absolutely useless. But avisynth seem to be promising.

No concessions, it must be be comparing pictures, to compare two videos by audio doesn't always work out for me.
Even though it is better than nothing.

Help is greatly appreciated!
SilSic
SilSic is offline   Reply With Quote