View Single Post
Old 30th October 2012, 03:23   #18  |  Link
B3-bomber

i watched this on TV using CRT. it wasnt overly dark then. i can watch it that way on this screen but it requires setting brightness to default on drivers (value of 0). doing that washes out EVERYTHING (OS menus, background, any other program used) but the video when it comes to colors.

they did this to the released source as a double censor thing. they already have blurred details on entrails and other body parts.

manono that screenshot on 2nd part looks a lot more how it was supposed to be. i dont expect it to ever be perfect but those really dark scenes should at least resemble the "night" scenes in most anime where u can see some stuff, not be pitch freaking black like it essentially is now. i never had any problems with the maximum, just didnt wanna wash out color detail for normal scenes.

i'll mess with this a bit later tonight maybe if not tomorrow night. at least having something work properly would be awesome (errors are annoying).

side note: i can pm what to search for to prove the complaints about the video being too dark. it isnt just my screen. just ask if u need info.

Last edited by B3-bomber; 30th October 2012 at 03:45. Reason: adding info
B3-bomber is offline   Reply With Quote