View Single Post
Old 25th May 2012, 13:51   #341  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2AVS v0.1

I've finished the first version of my GUI: BD3D2AVS

It might still be full of bugs, so consider it as an alpha preview, but I have used it successfully to encode several short 3D movies I have here.

Later, when the program will be a bit more seriously tested, I will create a new thread to distribute it officially, but for now, I prefer to keep it here.

[Obsolete download links removed]

I did two different archives, as I may have to release several versions of the GUI itself during its development phase, but the toolset should not need to be updated each time.

To install the program, extract BD3D2AVS.exe to any folder, then extract the folder "toolset" to the same folder. (In other words, the folder toolset must be in the same folder as BD3D2AVS.exe)
You must have properly installed Avisynth (x32 and optionally x64).
If you want to automatically create the MKV video file at the end of the process, you must also install mkvtoolnix.
If you want to hardcode a subtitle file on the video, you must also install DirectVobSub (x32 and/or x64, depending of the Avisynth version you want to use), although I'm still not sure it's necessary. (Someone who has NOT installed DirectVobSub can confirm that the vsfilter plugin works correctly with Avisynth?)
All other required files are included in the toolset.

Comments, bug reports and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy!

[EDIT] v0.1 is obsolete. Please download the latest version.

Last edited by r0lZ; 2nd July 2014 at 09:02.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote