View Single Post
Old 8th September 2006, 08:22   #13  |  Link
Sir Didymus

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolito
Actually this should be very easy to fix. The "Authoring" folder can be found in DVD2SVCD.INI under "I-Author Folder".
Ok! I see...

Quote:
The reason for this little issue probably is that you cannot specify a folder for authoring under the "Misc" tab. This is because Mplex / DVDAuthor were added later to DVD2SVCD. Before this only Scenarist was supported, and there was no need to have separate folders for muxing and authoring.
Ok! I understand...
This is exactely the reason for the issue: in xxx2DVD modes, the I-Author button is not enabled; that made me assuming that all of the I-Author entries in the DVD2SVCD.INI file were unrelated to DVD Author, so I completely missed the authoring folder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenMan
You enter it in the DVD Image window with DVD Author selected as per...
Ok!
I will fix the authoring folder issue with the next release of BatchMux - Hem... as soon as possible... in the early days of next week, most probably...

Quote:
As a minor request, is it possible to get the "Data Preparer" text as entered into DVD2SVCD imbeded into the output rather than the default text of "MPUCoder" produced by MuxMan ?
Ok. Got it... It is the Preparer-ID field (32 bytes) in the video_ts.ifo...
It requires a little postprocessing step to be performed by the dvdauth_hack component...
It should also be available in the next release...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADLANCAS
Is BatchMux (as a standalone command line application) able to create .mpg instead a .vob file ?
No. BatchMux.exe, as a standalone command line application, does not work as a muxer (i.e. it is completely different from ImagoMuxer or Mplex). It simply allows the usage of MuxMan with command line arguments. In other words it just launch MuxMan. The benefit (and the rationale for its existance) is that it does not require to write in advance a more or less complex script in order to use MuxMan: it takes the arguments, it create automatically a dedicated mxp script, and it launch MuxMan. That's all.

Cheers,
SD

Last edited by Sir Didymus; 8th September 2006 at 12:13.
Sir Didymus is offline   Reply With Quote