View Single Post
Old 7th October 2007, 22:38   #4  |  Link
Arite

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodysnow View Post
i dont know if that helped Burning Fury, but thank you so much you helped me alot. i converted it to an mp3 and everything. now my only problem is that its the entire cd and not individual songs, so now i just have to figure out where all the songs start and end so i can cut them. ~_~ this is so much work, i dont think i like .tta files. i will only fool with these again as a last resort. (like now) ;P
~but thank you again
You can use a cuesheet to playback one large single file as an album with individual songs (this is often done as it can output a better representaion of a CD than individual files could). Did a *.cue file come with the *.tta file? If it did, and you haven't renamed/moved the *.tta file etc., then you should be able to just drag and drop the *.cue file into foobar2000. If it reads OK then you should see each song displayed individual (and potentially with tags). You can then treat them as individual files and convert them to *.mp3.

If you don't have a *.cue file or something similar then you could write one in e.g. Notepad with the correct timings - a bit time consuming, but the result would be better than just cutting up the audio.

Cheers, Arite.
Arite is offline   Reply With Quote