View Single Post
Old 20th January 2010, 07:27   #10  |  Link
Jeremy Duncan
Didée Fan

Hi Kemuri-_9, I will try to answer your abc list to the best of my ability.
a.) Never thought about that.
b.) Don't know what you mean. With that bit the code broke ffdshow in windows 7 64 bit, without the diff file the ffdshow works in windows 7 64 bit.
I alter this bit of code from the diff file and it works again in windows 7 64 bit.
So this bit of code from the diff file we are talking about does have a effect in windows 7 64 bit.
c.) That doesn't mean it works. I ttested it. Other people I help with ffdshow tested it in windows 7 64 it and the diff file with no alterations does not work in windows 7 64 bit.
d.) Funny that as when I munkey around with it the windows 7 64 bit using 32 bit ffdshow and diff file works again.
e.) Good for you. Now I made a new code I tested to work in xp mce and will post it below. I am now going to test it in windows 7 64 bit. Edit, it works in windows 7 64 bit:

Code:
    static AVS_VideoFrame* AVSC_CC get_frame(AVS_FilterInfo *, int n);
    static int AVSC_CC get_parity(AVS_FilterInfo *, int n) {return 0;}
-   static int AVSC_CC set_cache_hints(AVS_FilterInfo *, int cachehints, int frame_range) {return 0;}
+   static int AVSC_CC set_cache_hints(AVS_FilterInfo *_this, int cachehints, int frame_range)
+   {
+	   if (cachehints == 0x64 && frame_range) // identify as Cache instance
+		   *(int64*)frame_range = (int64)(INT_PTR)_this, int64 cachehints, int64 frame_range;
+	   return 0;
       continue;
+	   else if (cachehints == 0x8666 && frame_range) // identify as Cache instance
+		   *(int*)frame_range = (int)(INT_PTR)_this, int cachehints, int frame_range;
+	   return 0;
+   }
    static void AVSC_CC free_filter(AVS_FilterInfo *);

public:
diff file i made

Last edited by Jeremy Duncan; 20th January 2010 at 08:19.