View Single Post
Old 30th November 2008, 16:31   #466  |  Link
loo3aem3ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiekayee View Post
Could you elaborate on this a bit.. how would I go about doing that and what kind of information would you need to see?
Slow down please. I am currently writing a few functions which record the hashes returned by TRAP_MediaSHAFileHash. You will have to run this new version of the debugger once with "Prison Break" and then send me the file "hash_db.bin" it has created.
I believe there is a problem with the callback parameters (event management) and i need the hashes to fool the content code.

Below is the structure of the hash_db.bin in EBNF. Accident will probably want to add support for it. We could include the volume id.
*edit* removed. See posting #480 *edit*

After this issue is fixed we can take a look at the other problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiekayee View Post
I just finished Dr. No and compared sh1sums (I'm back to md5sums now.. it seems to run faster plus it has a progress indicator which is good for impatient people like me).. most files seem to be the same.. there are 6 files (6 KB each) which differ and I'd like to get to the bottom of this.
I would need to see what bytes differ in both files so a hash is useless to me. The conversion table is used to repair the m2ts files. If any other files differ please contact KenD00 who maintains DumpHD.

Last edited by loo3aem3ON; 1st December 2008 at 19:30.
loo3aem3ON is offline   Reply With Quote