View Single Post
Old 5th June 2013, 15:26   #19023  |  Link
callannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soukyuu View Post
pens, it could be that the decoder queue doesn't fill up fast enough to not drop frames vs. having enough time if you watch the whole episode. I solved nearly all my buffering problems with LAV by just increasing the cpu queue to 64. I'm saying "problems with LAV" because on my test files I get no frame drops with haali, but I do with LAV. So it might be the same for you, I already notified nevcariel about it.
Yes I use Lav, not haali. Would you recommend I increase my CPU queue to a higher number than default? Same with the GPU queue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
The OSD screenshot only helps if it's directly from the situation when the frame drops occur. The additional info we need is for example which queues are (near) empty when those frame drops occur.
Here is a screenshot taken the exact moment of a delayed frame. I don't get any dropped frames during playback at all (the dropped frames in this screenshot are from initally booting the video up). As you can see none of the queues seem to drop when this occurs, so i'm stumped.
callannn is offline   Reply With Quote