View Single Post
Old 11th April 2011, 22:20   #38  |  Link
SubJunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Vit- View Post
now you use SVP's GPU flow, how would you say your script compares with SVP?
Well SVP has many options and is great for realtime. I really recommend it for users who don't want to touch scripts, who would rather an easier experience.

It has always been my goal with InterFrame to find the highest quality settings without compromising for speed, and in my opinion InterFrame offers the best visual quality of any script or program I have seen, when using the default preset.
If I didn't believe that then I would either learn from the better script as I have done many times, or stop making this and just use the other script instead

What do you think about it? Any tips are always appreciated, especially from the great author of the incredible QTGMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didée View Post
Sorry if I disturbed the highly interesting discussion about wrapping MVTools documented examples in a function. Perhaps this isn't the place anymore to look for fresh ideas and ingeniosity.
You have brilliant knowledge and are one of the greatest contributors on this forum ever, now if only we could talk with you without being met with condescension the path to progress may be smoother and faster
SubJunk is offline   Reply With Quote