View Single Post
Old 13th October 2008, 15:20   #220  |  Link
Oopho2ei

I have rewritten the code for TRAP_AddWithCarry and TRAP_MultiplyWithRipple. The site where we host our repository ( assembla.com ) currently seems to have technical difficulties so here is the patch. I will commit the changes as soon as the problems are solved.

Edit: there was still a bug in TRAP_AddWithCarry which is fixed now. So above is a new patch (only one line has changed).

Edit: The problems at assembla.com seem to be solved now. The latest changes are in the repository

Edit: TRAP_SlotAttach is likely completely wrong. The patent states:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patent
Using the address and the specified length, the procedure then computes a cryptographic hash (e.g., using SHA-1) of the code. If the hash result does not match the value of the authorization hash stored in the slot then slot zero is attached and an error is returned.
What you do is comparing the specified content code section with a database of all code sections you have seen so far (array "slotCode[][]"). Can you explain to me why?

Edit: TRAP_SlotRead( *, 0xFFFFFFFF ) is wrong. This call writes the three dwords "0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000007" to dst and returns unless the currently attached slot number is zero in which case it returns STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER. It looks like the entire slot handling has to be rewritten

Last edited by Oopho2ei; 13th October 2008 at 20:45.