View Single Post
Old 27th June 2010, 11:31   #10227  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momber View Post
The mapping of 3.0 soundtracks converted to flac is incorrect. The center channel ends up in the left surround.
Can I have a short sample, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momber View Post
If that is the case, perhaps it would be a good idea for eac3to to simply decline the encoding of 3.0 files to flac for the time being.
No, I will not limit eac3to just because decoders don't behave correctly. Instead the decoders should be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deank View Post
A feature request for two options:

-cutF (cut at frame)
-cutT (cut at HH:MM:SS.MLS) (or any variation using time format)
Are you talking about audio or video? Cutting how much? Have you tried the "-edit" option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnryV View Post
eac3to don't remove the dialog normalization with Arcsoft decoder (1.1.0.1)
Can I have a DTS-HD sample with dialnorm, please? Don't know if I can fix this. Maybe yes, maybe no. Editing the DTS-HD headers is very complicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowknight26 View Post
Reducing the bitdepth from 24-bit to 16-bit seems to cause tons of static. Tested on a 5.1 channel 24-bit WAV file. Should reproduce easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorp View Post
I'm getting that too and also on a normal 16-bit 7.1 TrueHD to FLAC conversion.
Sorry about that. One of the v3.21 fixes caused this. Will be fixed in the next build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_MiSfit View Post
I'm seeing odd behavior with Battleship Potemkin
Another Blu-Ray I don't have. Would it be possible to upload the first small m2ts file and the first maybe 10MB of the movie m2ts file, together with the PLAYLIST and CLIPINF folders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Orum View Post
First, an option to disable saving the internal logging of the output to a file
Is the creation of the log file such a big problem? After all, you can simply delete it again!

Quote:
Secondly, a way to silence the completion "uncorking" sound.
Quote:
yeah I know you can do that, but I find them useful at times...just thinking a command line flag would be best.
Nope, sorry. I don't like the idea of adding tons of funny options that must be documented/explained somewhere. That makes eac3to usage only more complicated. BTW, when writing batch files you can use stuff like "if exist success.wav goto :someMark". That should fix all "order" problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFees View Post
Ok well I just checked and eac3to is working fine, because the .wav file played fine on my PC and yes I will post in the multiavchd thread for help, but that still doesn't totally resolve the issue. Ok, so multiavchd won't work. Well then why won't my converted audio stream when remuxed with the video play on my PS3?
So there's a bug with multiavchd and another bug with tsmuxer. Why are you asking for help about these tools in the eac3to thread? As you said yourself, eac3to seems to be working fine.