View Single Post
Old 6th June 2011, 13:41   #7963  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy o View Post
OK, here's the log for that situation. madVR just doesn't switch.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/114189...adVR_-_log.zip

BTW, it's not a huge problem personally cause I don't have a lot of 60p content.
I don't understand that. The log says that madVR actually tries to activate the 1080i59 mode, but Windows returns with an error code of "bad mode".

Can you send another log where madVR actually manages to switch from a different mode to 1080i59?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy o View Post
Also, since you're tweaking the logic, is it possible for madVR, if 1080i59/60 and 1080p59/60 both are present, to switch 59i/60i content to 1080i instead of 1080p? My display will only apply auto IVTC up to 1080i.
Hmmmm... That might be difficult, not sure. Will have to check if I can detect that the source is interlaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6233638 View Post
It does make me want to wait until this is fixed, to verify that the Cyberlink DVD Decoder is still sending YV12/NV12 before spending a lot of time on it. (neither ffdshow nor LAV CUVID/splitter work with DVD)
When using MPC-HC, you can check the connection format in the filter properties. But of course you can also wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
On that one file it is. I checked a couple other DVD->MKV's that I have and they don't do it. Just Empire Strikes Back. This wasn't happening before. Let me know what I can do to help on this one and I'll see if I can find some time.
Can you try cutting this file down to a very small sample? If the crash still occurs with the small sample, it might help me reproduce & fix the problem.
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote