View Single Post
Old 4th July 2020, 03:34   #522  |  Link
qyot27
...?

aacs_info is the CLI tool that should come with libaacs, although I know many packagers probably don't bother (read: if you build libaacs, aacs_info gets built at the same time). aacskeys is a separate project, it's in the third stickied post at the top of this subforum.

The difference between what FindVUK and the script above do is that if the disc is not already in keydb.cfg, FindVUK gives you this:
Code:
0x$DISCID = Gatchaman Crowds 18 BD-1 | D | 2018-08-24 | U | 1-0x$UNITKEY ; MKBv65/FindVUK 1.35
where $DISCID and $UNITKEY are those actual values. It adds this directly into keydb.cfg. This works with any disc DVDFab works with (including those that cannot have their keys generated by aacskeys or libaacs because the MKB revision is too high).

The script gives you this (in *.keydb_forinsert.txt):
Code:
0x$DISCID = Gatchaman Crowds 18 BD-1 | V | 0x$VUK | M | 0x$MEDIAKEY | I | 0x$VOLUMEID ; MKBv65
It does not add it into keydb.cfg (but it does generate files in aacs/vuk/ like VLC does). Copy it over manually. This option only works with discs that libaacs and aacskeys work with. If your host certificate gets revoked, you have to rely on FindVUK if the keys aren't in keydb.cfg.

Merging the two is what I was describing earlier.
qyot27 is offline   Reply With Quote