View Single Post
Old 17th August 2010, 07:32   #42  |  Link
nevcairiel
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STaRGaZeR View Post
Now, if just after opening the sample I switch to the PGS track, PGS subs look fine. But again, if I switch to the SRT track, nothing will appear. Stream switching bug here it seems.
This is weird. The splitter does send the new media type in the next packet after the switch, which the filter should pick up and act accordingly. I'll test this, i don't think i actually had a sample with different sub types before, so thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground78 View Post
[MPEG PS/TS/PVA Splitter] Switching between audio tracks is not immediate. The bug report is also valid with LAVFSplitter 0.4, switching between the audio tracks takes much more time than it does when playing with VLC.
Fixed this, a silly bug was breaking proper audio stream switching. It'll now stop the graph and reconnect the audio filter, so that media type changes are handled properly. This will however cause a brief interruption of playback - but then, you don't change audio streams while watching, you change them once and then watch.

For the broken seeking, i don't know.
If the duration is reported wrong, its a bug in libavformat itself, and would explain the broken seeking.
I can imagine this happening with files that were cut out of a big file. Are your samples out of a file that had the original length before, by any chance?

Last edited by nevcairiel; 17th August 2010 at 07:38.
nevcairiel is offline   Reply With Quote