View Single Post
Old 16th June 2011, 18:13   #12253  |  Link
discoballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by worknstiff View Post
@discoballs; RE: the option to select audio is not there in tree view but I know it should be.

You failed to mention what disk you are processing and also what kind of audio files that were originally on the disk. I have seen the problem you are refering to on a few disk before, but can't remember which ones, maybe the Last Emperor, Max & Me, or one of the Girl with Dragon Tattoo's. The audio was there but BD_RB was not able to recognize it. I ended up pre-processing (used either ClownBD or TsmuxeR GUI) it to remove the audio and rebuild it to a BD output that had 640k 5.1 audio that BD_RB was happy to use. I seen to remember it was some LPCM weird bitrate that was not being recognised. Hope this helps

Thanks for replying but the fault comes up on all of the bluray discs I have (even the one's I have already done). There must be something I installed recently affecting it but the only way I know to fix it is format and reinstall everything. Was hoping there was a way to fix it but don't know it. Will have to check after each thing I install so I can bin it.
discoballs is offline   Reply With Quote