View Single Post
Old 20th March 2008, 15:19   #17  |  Link
DieHard

Any info on an encoder that should work for AVC PIP or what needs to be set properly? I've tried using the MainConcept Reference Blu-Ray (480i/p) template and it gives me one error: 'Error Content: Value of FrameRateCode is not supported in the BD standard.' when I used 23.976 fps. I tried using the AVC DVD template and got the error: 'Error Content: Value of Gaps_in_frame_num_value_allowed_flag is not supported in the BD standard.' And when I tried using x264 or meGUI (can't remember which now) I believe I got the error: 'Error Content: Value of VideoFormat is not supported in the BD standard.'

It seems every different thing I try I end up with a different error result but an error nonetheless. Any info on a command-line I could use for x264 or meGUI or really any template/program would help since I'm not really sure of all the flags and whatnot.

All I want is to try to get a simple AVC PIP working with a framerate of 23.976 since all my HD footage is 23.976 AVC, which is what I'll be using for my primary streams.
DieHard is offline   Reply With Quote