View Single Post
Old 28th May 2003, 00:05   #2  |  Link
neily

I have just uploaded v0.2.5.6. Quite a few changes which should help, especially in regard to saving and loading filter chains.

AVSGenie Homepage

Changes include:

I am aware that there are some problems with the loading and saving of UserText windows. I have rectified this and have increased the number from 3 to 5. The alias is also displayed on the filter context menu. I am also aware that UserLines can be confusing. Each time a particular UserLine is used in a filter chain, the text can be different. I have changed this so they are invariant. BTW, the maximum length of a UserLine is 255 characters. Added a 5 entry MRU to the Load Filters menu. Added ability to change font of filter list, UserLine, UserText EditBeforeSaving text in Options. Can now drag a filter chain (*.set) file to the main window to open it. On closing program, the last filter chain is automatically saved in the program directory as 'Last.set'. Situated with the Load MRU, the choice to open 'Last' is present. The filter parameter page of the Decomb filters has been updated to reflect the latest versions, and that the v2.0x compatible .dll may be called 'Decomb.dll' or 'DecombLegacy.dll' has been catered for. Added support for automatically appending a BlankClip AudioDub to the end of a script in 2.5+ versions of AviSynth to complement the ResampleAudio(44100) that exists for v2.0x. Help file menu items only enabled if both a path has been set up and that path is either an existing local file or a URL beginning with 'http://'.
neily is offline   Reply With Quote