View Single Post
Old 10th September 2016, 18:11   #1  |  Link
Myrsloik
Professional Code Monkey

Miscellaneous filters to test

GitHub and downloads

I decided to do some more filter cleanup and see what could be improved and what was still missing. These are kinda useful functions but not useful enough for me to put them into the core so I just turned them into a lump.

Hysteresis (clipa clip;clipb clip;planes int[] opt) - the leftover from genericfilters that got dropped and some people still miss, based on HolyWu's pull request
SCDetect (clip clip;threshold float opt) - substitute for the scd.Detect function, internally implemented by using planestats (which won't be optimized until the next vs release)
AverageFrames ("clips clip[];weights float[];scale float opt;scenechange int opt;planes int[] opt") - a replacement for temporalsoften, temporalsoften is only ever used to average frames with or without different weights so this is more elegant, currently not optimized

For example misc.AverageFrames(singleclip, [1, 1, 1, 1, 1]) will replace temporalsoften with radius2 and max threshold (just blend)

version 4

Last edited by Myrsloik; 15th October 2016 at 20:47.
Myrsloik is offline   Reply With Quote