View Single Post
Old 31st August 2017, 00:25   #3  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Sounds to me a little bit more complicated, an AVI with MJPEG fourCC would need also to produce MJPEG compressed AVI,
so Avisynth itself is probably of no use.
However, could perhaps persuade ffmpeg to convert to AVI with MJPEG compression.

Bat to convert some formats (just add *.AVS or whatever other inputs required) using ffmpeg.
Below uses output PCM audio, and ut_video video codec, but might be able to convince it to recompress as MJPeg. (see ffmpeg docs)
Also, would need ffmpeg that is enabled for avs input (as in above *.avs).
Code:
setlocal

REM Where to Find ffmpeg
set FFMPEG="C:\BIN\ffmpeg.exe"

REM Where to get input file, No terminating Backslash, "." = current directory
set INDIR="."

REM Where to place output file, No terminating Backslash.
set OUTDIR=".\OUTPUT"

FOR %%A IN (*.wmv *.mpg *.avi *.flv *.mov *.mp4 *.m4v *.RAM *.RM *y4m *.yuv) DO (
  %FFMPEG% -i "%INDIR%\%%A" -vcodec utvideo -acodec pcm_s16le "%OUTDIR%\%%~nxA.AVI"

)

Pause
Avisynth plugin to write AVI file, TWriteAVI v2.0:- https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...ight=TWriteAVI

Also might be of interest but I dont know what it can do:- https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=133313

EDIT: Kolak probably 100% correct in that any NLE should read uncompressed AVI. (Might need convertToRGB24 or something at end of script).

EDIT: Perhaps its just a matter of changing file type extender in file selector dialog to eg "*.*" so
that you can see and perhaps load an AVS instead of AVI. (it may say eg "All supported types" by default).
Failing that, you could try entering the filename and extender manually into the filename box in Fileselector dialog,
not convenient but perhaps will work.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 31st August 2017 at 00:47.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote