View Single Post
Old 25th August 2011, 01:09   #12781  |  Link
Rich86

Quote:
Originally Posted by setarip_old View Post
@Rich86 The "new" movie-only Blu-ray that you created should only contain "00000.M2TS" and, likewise, "00000.mpls" and, if I remember correctly, should no longer include the problematic opening 10-11 second scene...

Here's a little "magic" regarding tsMuxer and chapters:

If you first load the original .MPLS into tsMuxer and then "Remove" it, you'll note that the original chapters remain listed.

If you then load the NEW .M2TS into tsMuxer, you'll see that the ORIGINAL chapters are still there - Then resave as Blu-ray ;>}

Note: - I haven't done this in quite a while, so, if loading the new M2TS DOESN'T retain the original chapters, start fresh and perform the same procedure starting with opening tsMuxer anew, load the original .MPLS, etc. ...

Very neat little trick.
Now another question:
Since these chapter designations from the playlist were related to the playlist which included that opening 10 second scene which we've now effectively deleted, should I assume all these chapter points being applied to only the 2nd video file from the playlist are 10 seconds off and try to adjust them down by 10 seconds each before I run tsmuxer again?

Last edited by Rich86; 25th August 2011 at 01:24.
Rich86 is offline   Reply With Quote